December 07, 2012

New Syllabus


Halluuuu...Halluuuu

My 1st lesson start on 5 Dec 2012. Seriously my driving teacher is so fucking hot! He is a Chinese, tall, white, his eyes quite big for a Chinese and I love his fingers, so pointed and beautiful! The best part is he is such an angel. So nice! talk with me with a very low and smooth voice, never yelled at me when I made the same mistakes over and over again =3

My 1st lesson? Not too shabby .Only have a little bit problem on how to adjust or predict when I have to turn my car steering to the left and right when I almost up to the corner. I bet that is normal for someone that have zero experience in handling a car right? haha

My 2nd lesson? on 07 Dec 2012. He said I'm better than before =,) but still he said I have to improve more. One funny moment, when I arrived at one of the corner to the right, somehow I can't control my car steering  and I almost hit that black-white road divider. I'm getting nervous and scream a little bit! Oh gosh! I feel so embarrassed! He not get mad but help me control my car steering and the most awkward is he laugh at me and till the end of the lesson I still can hear he is laughing even though he try to control his voice but I bet it is better than he yelled at me right? =__=' One of the best part is, he said I can stop drive and go to the office and take my P sticker and then he laugh and said he just playing around. He so sweet~ =3

I really hope I can pass my driving lesson perfectly!

P/s : With a handsome teacher like that I willing to study everyday so I able to meet him seven times a week, hahaha